An English Medium CBSE School
PRE-SCHOOLPreschool is an early childhood program, our pre-school program concentrates on the formative needs of young inquisitive learners and are focused on the improvement of gross and fine-motor abilities. Read More
PRIMARY SCHOOLThe opportunities are varied during the initial years of education, children step in to the formal ways of learning and hence it becomes important to give a child the best possible start in life. Read More
MIDDLE SCHOOLThe program aims to age appropriate and culturally relevant information, promote healthy attitudes and develop skills to enable them to respond to real life situations in positive and responsible ways. Read More
HIGH SCHOOLIn high school, the individual character of students and subjects control escalates during this period. Students comprehend and discover their energy and capacities with a focus on career goals. Read More
- We are the youngest fledgling in the chain of Modi Schools dotting different parts of Gujarat.
- It is located in Jamnagar in a sprawling lush green vibrant campus spread over 7 acres.
- The School aspires to develop a strong value based education model that helps establish strong foundation and orientation for learning.Curiosity and inquisitiveness.
- This spirit of discovery driven by the willingness to take healthy risks. both socially and intellectually is what makes the education at our school transformative and sometimes challenging.
- Our Students graduate as articulate. expressive and confident boys & girls, not afraid to voice their opinions, while respecting the sentiments of others and appreciating multiple perspectives and views.
- At J.P. Modi School. life and learning is always intimately connected. we aim for holistic development of children that will cultivate academics. understanding, social enthusiastic improvement and imaginative aptitudes.
- We are of the strong belief that all our activities and focus should ensure that we are working in tandem with the policy of educating of the ‘WHOLE’ brain of the ‘WHOLE’ child.
An ongoing evaluation system is followed, the basic purpose of which is to give feedback on a regular basis to the child, parent, educator and school. The basic objective of announced tests is to provide a reasonable amount of preparation time, which will also help children overcome ‘exam phobia’. Whereas, surprise tests help in gauging
The seminar method is the most modern and advanced method of teaching. A seminar is an advanced group technique which is usually used in higher education. It is an instructional technique it involves generating a situation for a group to have a guided interaction among themselves on a theme.
The Laboratory Method is a planned learning activity dealing with original or raw data in the solution of problem. … The Laboratory Method is used to designate a teaching procedure in the physical sciences that uses experimentation with apparatus.
An assignment is a teaching method that aims to have students independently acquire academic competences, this can be both in an individual or group context. No contact hours are offered for completion of the assignment, the students have to carry out the task in their own time.
The independent study method is distinguished from other methods, such as the lecture method, by the growth of the students’, skills and abilities to pursue learning on their own. The independent study method gives the student the opportunity to adapt goals, resources, and activities to their own needs.
The term teaching method refers to the general principles, pedagogy and management strategies used for classroom instruction. Your choice of teaching method depends on what fits you — your educational philosophy, classroom demographic, subject area(s) and school mission statement.